Wednesday 13 November 2013

My Mathletics Refection

Here is My Mathletics poster and my Mathletics reflection I hope you like it :[p

Reflection for Mathletics
Something I was pleased with was how My Mathletics design went because it was really fun making my own design and It was a little challenging because I didn't know what to do but then I got it. And now it looks great.
I really enjoyed learning how to do the design that I did
because I have never done that design before and it was really fun to learn it but it was easy and I wanted something hard but thats ok because it was fun!                  



Something I found hard was finding the center point because I forgot how to get it but Mr M showed us how to do it and the other part that was hard was trying to get the lines straight without mucking because whenever I did it the ruler would move so that was hard.



Something that made me think was what design I would do for my poster and I was a bit confused at first so that really made me think.
                 
Something I want to get better at is doing cooler designs and getting better at finding the center point.
         
(What can I do about it?) Practice and practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...