Friday 12 April 2013

My Cat Harry


My Cat Harry by Nakita from Room16 Parkvale on Vimeo.



My cat (Harry)By Nakita Hildreth

I have always been his mate.
when I was either 8 or 9
we got a cat named Harry.


Every morning He  meows at my door and then
I seize up and open the door for him.


He comes in and jumps on my bed and says
good morning to me like a little meow and
rubs into my hand.

Then he goes to sleep on my bed being
as quiet as a mice

When he wakes up   
he says meow well
I guess  that means I had a good nap.

I love my cat. He’s The best


Here is my video that i made today. its about My cat Harry. I hope you like it.:-)

2 comments:

  1. My buddy kady from room 5 thinks that it is pretty cool
    because it was a cool puppet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Nakita what a cool sock puppet video keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...