Thursday 4 April 2013

Our Reading Group Reflection and Video


Reflection for
The Eerie Singing Sirens


· Something I was pleased with was…
                         …because…
We were all sorted and finished in one practice and we all worked well as a team.
· I really enjoyed learning…
                  …because…
It was a challenging book that had lots of fun things in it.


· Something I found hard was…
trying to get everyone to know their part off by hart and get it right.


· Something that made me think was…
                 To have a clear voice.


· Something I want to get better at is…
being brave in front of a camera.
   





This is our reading groups video that Me,Emma,Imaan,olivia,jess,and bree
made. And Tracey was the fimer. I  hope u like it.

3 comments:

  1. Excellent, honest reflection, Nakita.

    You were great in the play :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Nakita You had an honest reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Henrietta says: that I really liked the people
    and I think it was a cool video and it sounded cool.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...