Thursday 18 April 2013

My Walkathon Certificate

here is my walkathon reflection and certificate.
I hope you like it. :-)


18/4/13
Reflection for walkathon
· Something I was pleased with was…
that we all stuck together and worked as a  team.   we only took 1 hour and 10 mins in (6km).

        …because it was really easy to complete because we all stayed in one group and did our chant along the way.

· I really enjoyed learning… Because
Cameron,Crighton, and I never gave up
and that made us go faster.
                 

· Something I found hard was…
Trying to make it in 1 hour and 5 mins
but only made 1 hour and 10 mins.

· Something that made me think was…
                how great we all did and we could probably be better.
· Something I want to get better at is…
to try and beat our time.
        

1 comment:

  1. Good work, Nakita!

    Your group related so well to each other on the Walkathon. It is great to read that coming through in your reflection.

    You are also getting very good at presenting things on your blog so that they look awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...