Wednesday 22 May 2013

My Walet


My Wallet
A few days ago I lost my wallet and It was lost for days after days. I was really worried  and sad because it had lots of money in it. I was worried because I thought someone might have stolen it  or taken it by accident. But then I knew that the last place I hade it was at home. So me and my mum looked  everywhere for it but we couldn't find it. So then my mum was worried because it had my library card and my club card for video easy and lots of other cards and things like that.


So on Friday we searched and searched for it but we could not find it. The next day was Saturday and I was at my dads today. After I played netball we went to my house and we had another good look. So I went to my room and  my mum said oh!!! I think I found it and  so I went to my mum outside and my wallet was in her hands and so I ask her  where it was and she said I found it in the car. From that day on I felt relieved Because  my wallet  had been found :-)

My little brain storm
  • lost for days
  • found on
    • Saturday
  • sad
  • In the car
  • At home
  • Worried
  • relieved (Happy)


1 comment:

  1. You have written an awesome story about your wallet Nakita!
    I like how you have used punctuation too!
    And I like how you have written your feelings in it.
    Well done:-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...